The K-EDGE Pro Handlebar Mount - XL was designed specifically to accommodate the larger size of the Garmin Edge 1000, but also works great with all Garmin Edge models, including the 200, 500, 510, 800, 810 and Forerunner 310XT**.
- STRONG - CNC machined aluminum platform engineered to securely hold your Garmin.
- POSITIVE - Advanced Injection Molded Garmin Interface improves computer holding power and retains K-EDGEs signature definitive click with four secure locking points.
- PRO - Same ideal position as the original K-EDGE Garmin mount: Low, aero position - flush with top of handlebars. Secure strength.
- COMPATIBILITY - New design optimized for Edge1000 (also works with 810, 800, 510, 500, 200, Forerunner 310XT, Touring and Touring Plus). Mount Interface can be configured for using the Edge 1000 in wide (landscape) mode.
The K-EDGE Computer Mount positions the Garmin computer display below the top of the handlebars, centered and in-front of the stem. This gives the user an improved ergonomic view of the display from their position on the bike and a wind-cheating, sleek cockpit.
Made in the USA, Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Specifications -
- Handlebars - suits 31.8mm diameter
- Computers - Edge 1000, 810, 800, 510, 500, 200 and Forerunner 310XT.
- Positioning - dual positioning for portrait or landscape mode (for Edge 1000)
- Materials - 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform with Molded Garmin Specific Co-Polymer Interface
- Weight - 34 grams
** 310XT requires Quick Release Kit from Garmin. Not compatible with the 910XT due to the shape of its quick release kit.